Financing the Vision of Your Youth
When a procedure is considered medically necessary, it is typically covered by insurance. That is usually the case with traditional cataract surgery and monofocal IOLs.
However, when you decide to upgrade your cataract surgery and choose the LenSx laser to place your monofocal, TORIC or multifocal IOLs you will incur some out-of-pocket costs. But can you really put a price on the visual freedom that comes with multifocal IOLs? Most of our multifocal IOL patients say the extra cost was well worth the end result.
Cataract Surgery Financing
If clear vision without the need for glasses is your goal, we want to help you achieve that goal by offering cataract surgery financing in Florence. We have 2 options:
- CareCredit®: 0% interest for 12 months
- CareCredit®: low interest extended payment programs for 48 months
We can help you determine if one of these options would work with your monthly budget.
Using Flexible Spending Accounts for Cataract Surgery
If you are employed and your employer offers flexible spending or health savings accounts, you may be able to use these plans to lower the cost of your cataract surgery. This cost reduction is achieved because these plans allow you to allocate part of your paycheck into a temporary, tax-free savings account to use for out-of-pocket medical expenses such as those associated with cataract surgery.
Follow These Flex Plan Steps
- Make sure now is the right time for cataract surgery by scheduling a Cataract Consultation at Carolinas Centers for Sight, P.C.
- Determine which type of lens is right for your vision and lifestyle.
- Find out how much your procedure and IOL will cost so you can allocate the correct amount.
- Enroll in your company’s plan and find out the deadline to use your saved money. These are often “use it or lose it” plans.
We accept cash, personal checks, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
Call us at 843.664.9393 with your questions about credit options, insurance, health savings and flexible spending accounts.