Afford Clear Vision Now With LASIK Financing
Because LASIK vision correction isn’t considered a medical necessity, it is not typically covered by insurance. But please don’t let that stop you from having the procedure if you really want to work toward 20/20 vision.
LASIK Eye Surgery Financing
Our team works hard to help you achieve your vision goals by offering LASIK financing in North and South Carolina. We have 2 options. We can help you determine if one of these options would work with your monthly budget.
- CareCredit®: 0% interest for 12 months
- CareCredit®: low interest extended payment programs for 48 months
Using Flexible Spending Accounts for LASIK
If your employer offers flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts, you may be able to use these plans to pay for your LASIK surgery in South Carolina. These plans allow you to allocate part of your paycheck into a temporary, tax-free savings account to use for out-of-pocket medical expenses such as vision correction.
Follow These Flex Plan Steps
- Make sure you are a candidate for LASIK by scheduling a LASIK consultation at Carolinas Centers for Sight, P.C.
- Find out how much your procedure will cost so you can allocate the correct amount.
- Enroll in your company’s plan and find out the deadline to use your saved money. These are “use it or lose it” plans.
We accept cash, personal checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.